Sunday, October 18, 2009

Erasers

The erasers were complete before the holidays. However I did forget to post images of it. So I am now.
The erasers were painted in class. And seeing as I already went to 4 colours not 3 in my painting (sighs) I painted them purely white opposed to the original where each rubber has a little cover around them. Not that that matters much.
The painting of the rubbers is done badly in my opinion. They are too...white? I don't know exactly what I'm trying to say about them but I think the shadows are done poorly. It remains that I sort of only like parts of the bottle. However now after I finish the writing on the bottle and the colouring of the pencils I will be finished.



And that is me in the process of painting over the pencils so I could re-do their shape completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment