Monday, August 31, 2009

Painting so far



Okay so heres what I've got up to so far. I hate it. I really do. And I haven't posted the 'information' portion yet since I have to type up a bunch of stuff. But at the moment I have to finish my science work and my PE work. And so basically NEXT WEEK I can fix this whole blog. For now. Just a picture.

Obviously I've got to paint the pencils, rubbers, background and details. Yeek...
I did it in two lessons. Basically the image I should've taken from lesson one was just the bottle. So minus the other stuff the bottle was done lesson one.
I don't think i have a real technique to painting. The bottle is the best bit so far. But since the pcitures bad you wont be able to tell that its a bit blue-ish at the moment since we arent allowed black paint (someone should've told me that before I made the majority of my picture black).
I'll fix the colour. Also you arent able to see that the colour of the bottom bit is uneven. (Again bad picture quality) So I will re-paint that. I believe I used too much lin seed oil. So I'll use much less of that.
There are a few things I have decided on doing. First is to do a background alike Chardin's. By this I am refering to lighting. Alike chardin's I want to make it look like light is radiating from the objects at the centre. I used simple shapes also.
I wanted to do a really realistic painting but I'm not really sure anymore... Beside impressionist art will be more with the times =]

No comments:

Post a Comment