Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sketch

Today in class I worked on my sketch on canvas
I was fairly unsuccessful in finishing it today but hopefully on thursday I'll complete it. As soon as I finish I'd like to start painting straight away.


Rough outlines of the rubbers and pencils have been drawn. The neck of the bottle needs to be re-done again. The pencils I assume will be hard to draw (arrgh) the rubbers fairly easy and the neck of the bottle will not work for me.
I am wondering whether I should leave in the edge of the box the items are on or not. If its there its more like Chardin's (His is on a table top. You can see the edge of the table) and if its not it won't bother me since I don't like the line. It looks to me like a strip of white out of no where and I honestly think that when painted people wont even understand its the edge of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment