Monday, September 7, 2009

Art


Got the ah..well we already did alot of this assesment but this is like the official assesment.
I'm tired....
Next week is trials. So basically I'm not starting to trials has finished. And thats in like what...? 6-7 days. There goes a week. Bleh I need to cram. This assesment is making me uneasy. Although I don't want to do a podcast or a video i also really dont want to do an essay D:
I'd like to make another website. So it sort of matches my VAPD =D Besides I'd like to try my hand at the coding of websites. Maybe I'll ask miss...
Anyway animania was really fun. I really enjoyed chasing after cosplayers and looking at all the stuff even though i did over spend. I entered the drawing competition but lost. I have no skillz D: Actually it was worse than my normal drawings cuz I didn't have a pacer and the rubber sort of sucked but yeah I'll post a quick pic of it.
lol okay you cant really see that but whatever. The arm lengths seem weird. She loooks like a guy. Dont get me started on the hands and her boobs are lopsided. hahaha whatever

I spent the whole day looking for one guy. Yes like 8 hours looking for this one guy dressed as Dante from 'Devil May Cry' because I really wanted to get a picture taken haha XD. Wish I could post a picture but you know, not allowed without permission. I wish there was a Vergil. But noone can pull off Vergils pure awesomeness and equal his epic ability of being made of total WIN. He's my fave. But Dante's ADORABLE too =D

By far my fave costume of the day!

]Anyway Angela and I blew cash buying these stuffed animals. Mines gloomy bear (bear with blood on claws and mouth) Hers is ....forgot his name... but the cute bunny from the manga GRAVITATION.

THIS IS THE PICTURE I WOULD'VE VOTED TO WIN!!! ITS MADE OF TOTAL WIN =D!! EPICNESS!
Hahaha no I'm serious it made me laugh heaps. But I guess you'd only get it if you saw the person with the orange sign. Otherwise nevermind.
But yeah awesome XD

Still havent fixed scanner D:


End this by posting picture of my puppy!
She went swimming =D

1 comment:

  1. Aleisha, go for it - do a website for the c&h task. Just make sure you address the criteria.. Try working from an online template..

    Where did you guys go?? What is this art comp? - Anime?? You are very hard on yourself - for someone who draws so well. It is difficult to win competitions, especially anime, because there are so many competitors. Just keep drawing..

    ReplyDelete