Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TODAY IN ART >=D

MY CONJOINT TWIN! DRUM ROLL PLEASE >=D!! BRALA!!!
brala taged here and she lurvs her conjoint twin :):):)

Anyway. Today is ART CLASS. We painted despite Ms.D not being there. You didn't miss much. no worries.
We were restricted for time so I didn't get much painting done. And we had to pack up early since we had a in-class assessment the very next class. So we packed up much too early so I didn't even get my first layer of my background down D: And now the paint will dry and I wont be able to get the same colour.

And heres the work I got done in class.




Because I realised I could'nt duplicate the colour and it was a waste of time this lesson I sort of just scribbled paint on the canvas. No harm done. I have to paint over that. I'm a bit sad I know I won't be able to duplicate the colour... I like that colour, its the colour of my room and is quite lovely (in my opinion). And it also makes me realise even the background of my painting in some way represents what I find beautiful (laughs). Although that has nothing to do with the ACTUAL thing we are doing (sighs)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. you look funny aleisha >.< hahahaha you guys look cute together. bwa hahaahaha

    ReplyDelete