Sunday, September 13, 2009

Work so far

I love our art class. Everyones so positive.

HATE IT
It's not the whole 'Your, your worst critic thing' or at this point, utter self loathing. But honest to god, I can't paint to save holy hell falling down upon me and crushing my legs and arms so I am rendered crippled both physically and mentally which ultimately leads me to believe I have no purpose in life and eventually at a moment where I am at my weakest taking my own life in the confines of a old house in Japan where one day my restless spirit who haunts the house killing unsuspecting visitors will escape upon the world and destroy all those who generally have the characteristics of the stereotypes who usually die at the beginning of every lame horror movie.
*deep breath* hint hint just watched 'the grudge' again for the millionth time. Could you tell? Bad horror movie . Funny though.

Anyway I want to fix the background but at the point it's hard since I can't seem to produce the same colour which is just making it look bad...well worse.
I just realised... is my bottles neck leaning over to one side? o.O. Dang... I still need to paint the rubber and the detail on the bottle, fix the pencils and fix the 8 balls shape a tad.

scanners broken....

No comments:

Post a Comment